Connect to the NAS server with Windows (network drive)
Connect to a Network-Share
- Open “File Explorer” next to the “Start” button or by using the shortcut windows-key + e.
- Enter the following server address into the address bar:
- Log in with your ETH-Username (with a d in front of the Username) and Password.
- After successful login, you see all the Shares (regardless of whether you have access or not)
Map a Network Share permanently
- If you wish to connect a Share permanently, then click with the right Mouse-Button on the Share and choose Map network drive…
- Choose which drive you want to associate with the Server Share.
- My Login is not accepted.
Connect with dUsername
Hot to reset password here.
I don’t have access to a specific network drive.
Then you don’t have the correct permissions. Please tell this to your Assistant and he will write us an email to email@example.com
I cant make a connection to the server.
«Eduroam»- Wireless-Connection works? How to connect wireless to the ETH network
- Do you have a Firewall installed? If yes, please deactivate and try again to connect. We suggest everybody to use the free and already installed Windows Firewall.